Pharmasave is a national pharmacy chain which is independently owned and operated. Our purpose is improving the health and well-being of our patients. We strive to do that by adhering to our company values, Respect, Recognition and Empowerment.
We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant & Customer Service Expert who shares our values and our passion for improving patient’s lives.
The Pharmacy Assistant & Customer Service Expert will be responsible for assisting the pharmacist with all duties pertaining to pharmacy operations. They must also be able to provide excellent customer service to our patients by effectively communicating and assisting in the fulfillment of the prescriptions. They must understand the current operations of the pharmacy, have excellent customer service skills, maintain professional conversation skills, have excellent data entry, listening, and phone skills, have good command of English, be able to multi-task and help deliver a positive customer experience.
We are looking to hire someone who is passionate about the work they do, has a welcoming personality and is an effective communicator.
- PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- DIRECTING PATIENTS – HELP WITH PICK UPS, PURCHASES AND QUESTIONS
- CLOSING DUTIES
- ANSWERING PHONES, CHECKING VOICEMAIL AND REPLYING TO PATIENT REQUESTS
- ENTERING, SENDING, RECEIVING AND PUTTING AWAY THE ORDER
- RESTOCKING THE PHARMACY (VIALS, BAGS, AND SO ON)
- SHARPS AND MEDICATION RETURNS
- ORGANIZING OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS
- CHECKING FOR EXPIRED PRODUCTS
- Greeting patients and directing them as needed
- Handling customer prescription pick ups, purchases and questions
- Answering phones, checking voicemail and replying to patient requests
- Entering, sending, receiving and putting away the order
- Handling sharps and medication returns
- Restocking the pharmacy (Vials, bags etc.)
- Organizing OTC medications
- Checking for expired products
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast environment
- Superior customer service experience
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills
If this is an opportunity you’d like to pursue, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will be in contact with you!
Pharmasave Murrayville Health Centre
#3-22323 48th Avenue, Langley, BC
Ph: 604-510-5522 Email: email@example.com