As per IRCC instructions, To apply for a study permit, a student needs an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution. A designated learning institution is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students.
We just wanted to inform you that as of November 17, 2020 Western Community College’s DLI portal was updated to reflect our approved COVID-19 safety plan.
We are currently accepting applications for January 4th 2021 for the following programs:
- Diploma in Business Management with Co-op (1 year of work paid co-op, 2 year program)
- Diploma of Hospitality Management (PGWP Pathway, 1 year with WCC, 2 years with VCC)
- Diploma in Advanced Accounting (PGWP Pathway, 1 year with WCC, 2 years with Yorkville University)
- Post graduate diploma in Nursing practice (800 hours of paid practicum placement, 2 year program, open to internationally licensed nurses)
- We also have intakes for our diploma in accounting and our post graduate diplomas in: health administration and business management