Begin your Canadian program online with Western Community College now, from abroad!
Get started in our virtual/online class while your study permit application is underway. You will have the assurance that your tuition is protected and refunded if study permit is not approved.
What are the steps for this Program?
- Apply and get accepted into a program at Western Community College (WCC);
- Apply and wait for study permit approval;
- Begin virtual/ online study from abroad;
- Then travel to Canada and continue studies on campus once study permit is granted.
What if my study permit is not approved?
If your study permit is not approved, then you will receive a refund for tuition paid minus $500 administrative fee.
*Please note: tuition refunded up to the first term completed online.
What benefits do I get as an International Student for doing this program?
- You will start studies virtually/online from your home country;
- You will save on accommodation & insurance cost while studying online;
- You will able to complete up to 50% of the program online while waiting for your study permit;
- Once study permit is approved, you can complete your program on Campus in Canada;
- Your completed credits can be transferred to a program eligible for a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP).
What specific programs offer the Advance Start Program and pathway to PGWP?
- Diploma in Hospitality Management:
Credits transferable to Vancouver Community College for a Degree in Hospitality Management.
- Diploma in Advance Accounting:
Credits transferable to Yorkville University for a Degree in Business Administration.
Who can apply?
- Global Citizen;
- Those accepted into a program at WCC with a November 2020 program start date;
- Those accepted into a program at WCC and have applied for Study Permit.